101 million reasons to buy a Lotto Max ticket this Friday11/08/2016
Lotto Max fever is heating up this summer with a whopping $101 million in prizes available on Friday’s draw. Players will have a chance to win the $60 million jackpot and 41 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each on the August 12, 2016 Lotto Max draw.
It’s anticipated that 40 per cent of all Lotto Max sales will take place Friday afternoon with the biggest peaks during the lunch hour and afternoon, when lottery retailers in B.C. are expected to process up to 4,500 transactions per minute.
• 101 Maxmillion have been won in B.C. since September 2009.
• There have been three $50 million Lotto Max jackpots won in B.C.
• The last time total Lotto Max prizes tipped $100 million was June 2015.
• Lotto Max draws are held every Friday night.
• A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
• To win the jackpot, players must match 7/7 numbers.
• Odds of winning a Lotto Max jackpot or Maxmillion prize are one in 28,633,528 per play.
• Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
• Maxmillion continue to grow after the jackpot reaches $60 million.
• Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding Maxmillion prize.
BCLC offers socially responsible gambling entertainment while generating income to benefit all British Columbians. Remember, play for fun, not to make money. For more information visit GameSense.ca.
Lotto Max customers in B.C. have until 7:30pm (PT) on Friday evenings to purchase a ticket for that night’s draw. Visit PlayNow.com or lottery retailers across B.C.