$94 Million in lottery prizes up for grabs06/05/2015
Excitement continues to build for lottery players as a whopping $94 million in prizes is on the table to be won.
The Lotto 6/49 jackpot is currently at an estimated $28 million plus one Guaranteed Prize of $1 million for the Wednesday, May 6 draw.
The Lotto Max jackpot continues to grow with Friday’s jackpot now at an estimated $50 million plus an estimated 15 MaxMillions available to be won.
Last year, $615.7 million was awarded to lottery winners in B.C.
- Draws held every Friday night.
- Tickets can be purchased until 6 p.m. (PT) on draw day.
- To win the jackpot, players must match 7 out of 7 numbers.
- Odds of winning a Lotto Max jackpot or Maxmillion prize are one in 28,633,528 per play.
- When the Lotto Max jackpot reaches $50 million, individual prizes of $1 million, called MaxMillions are added. This gives players more chances to win.
- An additional 7 numbers are drawn for each MaxMillion prize available. Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding MaxMillion prize.
- Draws held every Wednesday and Saturday.
- To win the Lotto 6/49 jackpot, match 6 out of 6 numbers.
- One winning Guaranteed $1 million Prize will be drawn from all the selections issued for that draw.
- Match your 10-digit Guaranteed Prize Draw number exactly and you're B.C.’s next millionaire!