Lottery fever heats up with $100 million in Lotto Max prizes!28/05/2015
It’s not quite summer yet, but Lotto Max is heating up. Players will have a chance to win a $50 million jackpot and 50 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each on the May 29 Lotto Max draw.
Player excitement builds when there are huge jackpots available. It’s anticipated 40 per cent of all Lotto Max sales will take place on Friday, with the biggest peaks during the lunch hour and afternoon, when lottery retailers in B.C. are expected to process up to 1,000 transactions per minute.
This is the sixth time in Canadian history that a lottery prize pool has reached this level, tipping the scales at $100 million.
- Draws held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
- To win the jackpot, players must match 7/7 numbers.
- Odds of winning a Lotto Max jackpot or Maxmillion prize are one in 28,633,528 per play.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- When the Lotto Max jackpot reaches $50 million, prizes of $1 million Maxmillions are added.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding Maxmillion prize.
Release forms for office pools or groups can be obtained at a lottery retailer or bclc.com. Tickets can be purchased until 6 p.m. (PT) on the day of the draw.