One of four winning tickets for $50 Million jackpot sold in Delta08/06/2015
Lotto Max players in B.C. should be checking their numbers this week because one of the winning tickets for the jackpot in the June 5 draw was sold in B.C.
There are four winning tickets from Friday’s $50 Million Lotto Max jackpot, each entitled to a share worth $12.5 million. One ticket was purchased in Delta, B.C., one in Ontario, and two in the Western Canada Lottery Corporation’s jurisdiction.
50 Maxmillions prizes of $1 million were also up for grabs in Friday’s draw with two winning tickets sold in B.C. – one from Kamloops and the other through PlayNow.com, each winning a share of a Maxmillions prize.
In another multiple winner scenario, a ticket purchased in Williams Lake matched 6 out of 7 numbers plus the bonus which is good for a prize worth $191,154.
Winners have one year from the draw date printed on the ticket to claim their prize and will join a growing list of British Columbians who have struck it rich with Lotto Max.
The jackpot for this Friday’s Lotto Max will be approximately $38 million.
- The largest prizes ever won in B.C. were $50 million Lotto Max jackpots in October 2010 and March 2014.
- Odds of winning a Lotto Max jackpot or Maxmillions prize are one in 28,633,528 per play.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- When the Lotto Max jackpot reaches $50 million, prizes of $1 million Maxmillions are added.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding Maxmillions prize.
- Last year, $615.7 million was awarded to lottery winners in B.C.
Lotto Max can be played at all lottery retail locations and online at PlayNow.com, with tickets available until 6:00 p.m. (PT) on draw day (Friday). Winning numbers and group release forms can be found online at bclc.com