Every lottery ticket purchased and play in a casino or online at PlayNow.com generates gambling revenue that goes back to the Province of B.C. Thanks to our players, for more than 35 years, these funds have helped support healthcare, education and important community programs all across British Columbia.
As we continue to see the effects that the COVID-19 pandemic has had across our province, it is our aim to maintain support to communities throughout B.C.
From February 1st – 15th, BCLC is teaming up with 10 charitable organizations to ‘Spread the Local Love’. Building off the success of the Giving with Givergy online campaign, BCLC is excited to launch Spread the Local Love, focused once again on supporting local charities and businesses, and doubling impact. With every purchase of a gift card to a local business or successful silent auction bid on the campaign page, participants are able to support big by shopping small!
Shop small, support big
Thank you to our Charity Partners:
- Burnaby Hospital Foundation
- Cariboo Memorial Hospital Foundation
- Castlegar and District Community Services Society
- Fort St. John Hospital Foundation
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank
- Kamloops Food Bank
- Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation
- SHARE Family & Community Services
- Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation
- Victoria Hospitals Foundation