Someone who purchased a Lotto Max ticket in Richmond for last night’s draw has millions of reasons – tens of millions, in fact – to celebrate this summer, after winning B.C.’s largest-ever lottery prize.
The single winning Lotto Max ticket matched all seven numbers from across Canada to win the whopping $60-million jackpot on the July 26, 2019 draw.
BCLC will announce the specific retail location in Richmond that sold the $60-million ticket after the winner has come forward to claim the life-changing prize.
All lottery winners have 52 weeks from the draw date printed on their ticket to come forward to claim their prize.
- The largest prizes ever won in B.C. were three $50 million Lotto Max jackpots in October 2010, March 2014 and in April 2016
- In May, Canadians who play Lotto Max saw significant changes with the introduction of a brand-new Tuesday draw, allowing jackpots to grow more quickly
- The main Lotto Max jackpot can now grow as high as $70 million
- The odds of winning the main Lotto Max jackpot are 1 in 33,294,800 per $5 play
- The overall odds to win a prize are 1 in 7 per $5 play
British Columbians have claimed over $108 million in Lotto Max prizes so far in 2019. Anyone can win and #youcouldbenext. Watch some amazing lottery winner stories at www.playnow.com/lottery/winners/you-could-be-next.
Lotto Max can be played at all lottery retail locations and online at PlayNow.com, with tickets available until 7:30 p.m. (PDT) on Tuesdays and Fridays. Winning numbers and group release forms can be found online at www.bclc.com. Players can now purchase their lottery tickets on the updated BCLC Lotto! App on iOS devices. Learn more about the BCLC Lotto! App here.