Lottery excitement builds with $82 million in Lotto Max prizes16/09/2016
Summer might be coming to a close but Lotto Max fever is heating up with an estimated $82 million in prizes available on Friday’s draw. Players will have a chance to win the estimated $60 million jackpot and estimated 22 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each on the September 16, 2016 Lotto Max draw.
It’s anticipated that 40 per cent of all Lotto Max sales will take place Friday afternoon with the biggest peaks during the lunch hour and afternoon, when lottery retailers in B.C. are expected to process up to 4,500 transactions per minute.
- 103 Maxmillions have been won in B.C. since September 2009.
- There have been three $50 million Lotto Max jackpots won in B.C.
- Lotto Max draws are held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
- To win the jackpot, players must match 7/7 numbers.
- Odds of winning a Lotto Max jackpot or Maxmillion prize are one in 28,633,528 per play.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- Maxmillions continue to grow after the jackpot reaches $60 million.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding Maxmillion prize.
BCLC offers socially responsible gambling entertainment while generating income to benefit all British Columbians. Remember, play for fun, not to make money. For more information visit GameSense.ca.
Lotto Max customers in B.C. have until 7:30pm (PT) on Friday evenings to purchase a ticket for that night’s draw. Visit PlayNow.com or lottery retailers across B.C.