Lottery excitement builds with a $60 million Lotto Max jackpot18/12/2015
Lotto Max is heating up this holiday season with a $60 million jackpot available on tonight’s draw. Adding to the excitement, players will also have a chance to win one of 21 Maxmillion prizes of $1 million each on the December 18, 2015 Lotto Max draw.
It’s anticipated that 40 percent of all Lotto Max sales will take place this afternoon with the biggest peaks during the lunch hour and afternoon, when lottery retailers in B.C. are expected to process up to 4,500 transactions per minute.
Earlier this week, BCLC presented a $50 million cheque to Friedrich and Annand Mayrhofer and their son Eric Mayrhofer, all from Langley. This marked the second time a $50 million Lotto Max jackpot has been won in B.C.
- Draws held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
- 91 Maxmillions have been won in B.C.
- To win the jackpot, players must match 7/7 numbers.
- Odds of winning a Lotto Max jackpot or Maxmillion prize are one in 28,633,528 per play.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- Maxmillions continue to grow after the jackpot reaches $60M
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding Maxmillion prize.
Lotto Max customers in B.C. will have until 7:30pm (PT) on Friday evenings to purchase a ticket for that night’s draw. The ticket purchase cutoff time for Lotto 6/49, BC 49 and the Extra have also all been moved to 7:30 p.m. on draw day.