LOTTO MAX SHINES WITH ANOTHER $50 MILLION JACKPOT16/08/2012
FRIDAY'S LOTTO MAX JACKPOT IS $50 MILLION + AN ESTIMATED 2 MAXMILLIONS
Friday's LOTTO MAX draw is $50 million plus an estimated two MAXMILLION prizes of $1 million are up for grabs.
Since the launch of LOTTO MAX in September 2009, good fortune has shone on players in British Columbia:
- Players in B.C. have won over $392 million in prizes with LOTTO MAX.
- B.C. is home to seven LOTTO MAX jackpot winners!
- There have been 46 winning MAXMILLIONS tickets in B.C. to date.
LOTTO MAX info:
- Draws held every Friday night.
- A $5 ticket features three chances to win.
- Tickets can be purchased until 6 p.m. on the day of the draw.
- To win the jackpot players must match 7/7 numbers.
- Odds of winning a LOTTO MAX jackpot or MAXMILLION prize are one in 28.6 million per play.
- Odds of winning any prize are one in 6.6 per play.
- The largest LOTTO MAX prize ever claimed in B.C. was $50 million, October 29, 2010.
- When LOTTO MAX jackpots reach $50 million, prizes of $1 million MAXMILLIONS are added.
- Players must match 7/7 numbers to win the corresponding MAXMILLION prize.
Group release forms for office pools or groups can be obtained at lottery retailers or bclc.com.