Innovation @ BCLC
BCLC is shaking up gambling with new, innovative games and we bet you can help!
What We Look For
Is it gambling?
To be considered gambling, 3 elements must be present:
- Stake - players must pay something of value to be eligible to participate
- Reward - player receive something of value if they win
- Chance - the outcome is determined by how some event happens to turnout. Chance can be influence by skill, odds, and liquidity.
Is it innovative?
- Does your idea challenge gambling stereotypes? Is it different from typical gambling games like slots, poker, and lottery?
- Do you think your idea will appeal to people who may not have gambled before and/or people who have only gambled occasionally?
- Does it use any breakthrough technology (e.g. AR, VR, social gaming)?
Key opportunities to consider include games that:
- Are skill-based and allow players to compete socially
- Allow players to relax, escape, and kill time
- Enhance social experiences
- Can be played on a whim
- Have a positive social impact
- Support self-improvement and/or self-expression
Connect with Us!
Want the chance to test new concepts and provide ongoing feedback? Sign up for BCLC's Online Customer Panel, xchange.