Lottery players in British Columbia will have the chance to play for an unimaginable amount of total prizes for the second time this week as Lotto Max continues a record-setting streak with an estimated $120 million up for grabs during tomorrow-night’s draw.
With an estimated 50 $1-million Maxmillions prize draws, plus a $70-million jackpot, lottery excitement is also hitting unprecedented heights as Canada’s largest lottery game sets a second national record in less than one week for total prizes.
The previous Lotto Max record-breaking draw occurred this past Tuesday, June 8, 2021, when an estimated $117 million was up for grabs. Prior to that on October 26, 2018, a total of $116 million was drawn.
So far in 2021, B.C. lottery players have redeemed more than $58 million in winnings from Lotto Max. Anyone can win and #YouCouldBeNext. Watch some amazing lottery winner stories at www.playnow.com/lottery/winners/you-could-be-next.
Lotto Max Quick Facts:
- Jackpots of $10-$70 million
- Two draws a week: Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m. PST
- $5 for three selections of seven numbers
- $1 million Maxmillions prizes are offered when the main jackpot reaches and exceeds $50 million
- Numbers are selected from 1 to 50
- Odds of winning the main jackpot: 1 in 33,294,800 per $5 play
- Overall odds to win a prize: 1 in 7 per $5 play