Reports & Disclosures
Annual Report 2015/16
- BCLC achieved record net income of $1.3 billion
- 77% player satisfaction of our games and amenities
- 68% public recognition of positive contributions
Social Responsibility Report 2015/16
- 37,000 people employed in B.C.’s gambling industry
- $698M awarded in lottery and eGaming prizes
- $0.88 of every dollar played goes back into B.C.
Thanks to our players, billions of gaming dollars have funded provincial, community and charitable programs in B.C. Find out where gambling proceeds are being invested near you.
Expenses and Compensation
In this section you’ll find reports on expenses and payments for BCLC’s board members, executive team and some employees, as well as the service providers and vendors we work with.
BCLC proactively discloses information and reports about how we operate our business, including our social responsibility efforts, Freedom of Information requests, lottery retailer compliance, and employee engagement results.
Responsible and Problem Gambling
This section includes some of our most recent facts and reports on responsible and problem gambling, including B.C. Voluntary Self-Exclusion statistics and research findings.
Find out about the key policies and procedures we have in place to conduct our business with integrity.