Lotto Max is getting ready to offer players a fourth chance to play for a record-breaking amount of prizes tonight, as the national game draws an estimated $140 million in total prizes: a $70-million jackpot and an estimated 70 Maxmillions prizes.
Today marks the fourth consecutive record-setting draw for Lotto Max. The previous Lotto Max record-breaking draw occurred this past Tuesday, June 15, 2021, when an estimated $128 million in combined prizes was up for grabs. During this draw, eight winning tickets purchased in British Columbia won Maxmillions prizes.
Prior to that, on June 11, 2021, lottery enthusiasts had the chance to play for a total of $120 million, and on June 8, 2021, players lined up for a chance at $117 million.
Players 19+ have until 7:30 p.m. PST on June 18, 2021 to purchase their tickets at any of the 3,500 lottery retailers in British Columbia, as well as online at PlayNow.com or on the BCLC Lotto! app, for the chance to win the $70-million jackpot and an estimated 70 $1-million Maxmillions prize draws.
So far in 2021, B.C. lottery players have redeemed more than $66 million in winnings from Lotto Max. Anyone can win and #YouCouldBeNext. Watch some amazing lottery winner stories at www.playnow.com/lottery/winners/you-could-be-next.
Lotto Max Quick Facts:
- Jackpots of $10-$70 million
- Two draws a week: Tuesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m. PST
- $5 for three selections of seven numbers
- $1 million Maxmillions prizes are offered when the main jackpot reaches and exceeds $50 million
- Numbers are selected from 1 to 50
- Odds of winning the main jackpot: 1 in 33,294,800 per $5 play
- Overall odds to win a prize: 1 in 7 per $5 play