BCLC has made changes to its executive structure in order to support the organization’s new corporate strategic plan.
The strategic plan is focused on enhancing the player experience, growing the business responsibly and having agile people and processes. It is designed to put the player at the centre of everything BCLC does, while working as a cohesive organization.
To support this, BCLC has centralized all lottery, casino and eGaming into a single Operations Division and has consolidated all marketing functions, as well as business intelligence, into another division dedicated to social purpose and player experience.
With these changes the executive team has been reduced from eight vice presidents to six. Kevin Gass, the former Vice President of Lottery, has departed the organization. BCLC thanks him for his many contributions. The position of Vice President of Digital and Enterprise Services, which was filled internally for the past year on an interim basis, has also been eliminated as part of these changes.
There are now four vice presidents based in the Kamloops head office and two in the Vancouver office:
Based in Vancouver and dividing his time between both offices:
- Greg Moore: Interim President & CEO
Based in the Kamloops Head Office:
- Alan Kerr: Chief Financial Officer & VP, Corporate Services
- Pat Davis: Chief Information Officer & VP, Business Technology
- Peter ter Weeme: Chief Social Purpose Officer & VP, Player Experience
- Yabome Gilpin-Jackson: Chief People Officer
Based in the Vancouver Office
- Brad Desmarais: Chief Operating Officer
- Marie-Noelle Savoie: Chief Compliance Officer & VP, Legal, Compliance & Security
BCLC’s CEO Jim Lightbody continues his medical leave, which he began in September 2019.